Display board with Keyboard
Connecting the LCD Display board, provided with keyboard, to one of
DENEB "B" boards it's possible to make a mini emulator which
is independent from the PC.
- Real-time Emulation software in RAM.
- 16K Emulation RAM (from 4000H to 5FFFH).
- Possibility of step-by-step running of the programme and the insertion
of 128 hardware breakpoints;
- Possibility to modify and/or visualize the contents of the memory
and the registers of the CPU.
- Memory disassembly and reading/writing of the I/O ports.
- Extractabkle back-up RAM for programme saving.
- 40 x 1 LCD.
- Professional type alfa-numeric keyboard (47 keys).
- Connection of the mini-emulator to PC made possible by means of
the serial board and connecting cable.